Jumbo Coconut Bowl
- 100% natural, hand-crafted, real coconut shells
- Carefully selected jumbo coconuts
- Perfect for smoothie bowls, salads and meals
- Every bowl has its own unique shape and design
- Designed by nature and carefully crafted by Subida artisans
- Made from sustainable sources of coconut in Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Finished with food-grade organic virgin coconut oil
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Made with Subida’s Fair Trade Artisans
- Durable and will last a long time with proper care
- Best used with Subida Coco Bamboo Spoon and Fork and Coco Bamboo Mugs
- Each bowl has an approximate diameter of 13-15cm
- Average depth of 6.5cm
- Approximate volume of 465mL
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.