Subida Face Mask Kit (Natural Color)
The Subida Face Mask is a result of weeks of creative collaboration with local lauhala weavers with the intention of designing an innovative face mask with safety as priority.
The Subida mask is made from tightly woven sun dried lauhala fibers coming from the pandanus plant that acts as the first layer of protection. A pongee fabric is lined behind the mask that acts as a secondary filter.
For those seeking an extra layer of protection a complete kit is available. It consists of a Subida Face Mask, a PM2.5 activated carbon filter is also provided in the kit version, resulting in superior performance. A Subida special concoction of rosemary, peppermint and cypress antibacterial essential oil is also available in the kit version that is all neatly packed in a beautifully woven organic tikog pouch.
Use a dab of the essential oil on your fingers or a small cloth and lightly wipe on the exterior of the mask for a scented experience.
Sun dry the mask to sterilize.
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.