Lauhala Wine Bag (Set of 6)
- Made of air-dried pandan fibers
- Fits standard (70mm diameter) wine bottles – 750ml
- Twined pandan
- 6pcs per set
- Assorted Colors
- Reusable for wine gift forwarding
HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida artisans hailing from the town of Guihulngan where pandan weaving is a thriving industry.
CONSCIOUS – The production of this backpack is made by sustainable pandan fibers that are farmed in the towns of Guihulngan and La Libertad, Negros Oriental.
UNIQUE – This backpack is an excellent answer to a younger population but using traditional materials. Thoroughly finished throughout and an excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece.
SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops but it can fit 15″ machines as well. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We make sure this bag is built to last.
Love Potion Gayuma
Mix your favorite perfume or cologne into the bottle of potion ingredients, and it is claimed that, in some intangible way, the person you’re wooing will see you as softer, more romantic and more attractive, and thus easier to fall in love with.
This is concocted by a female shaman from 20 kinds of herbal medicines from the hills of Siquijor. She claims that it is known to have magical powers and bring good luck charm and fortune to the bearer as well in starting a business.
NEVER BRING TO FUNERAL WAKE OR CEMETERY
Native Spoon and Fork (Set of 5)
Our dining utensils are patiently and loving formed with bamboo handles and coconut shell heads, then polished with virgin coconut oil to give them a gentle sheen that doubles as a way of protecting the utensils themselves
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.
Thread the string through the hole in the bamboo paddle. Take the end of the string and wrap the string in the long end of the kasing in a clockwise manner. Give it a pull and the sound made by this little toy is reminiscent to the whistling of a Bamboo grove during a cool and windy day.
This toy is made almost entirely out of Bamboo; naturally seasoned and treated using traditional methods so its child safe.