Lauhala Wine Bag (Set of 6)
- Made of air-dried pandan fibers
- Fits standard (70mm diameter) wine bottles – 750ml
- Twined pandan
- 6pcs per set
- Assorted Colors
- Reusable for wine gift forwarding
HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida artisans hailing from the town of Guihulngan where pandan weaving is a thriving industry.
CONSCIOUS – The production of this backpack is made by sustainable pandan fibers that are farmed in the towns of Guihulngan and La Libertad, Negros Oriental.
UNIQUE – This backpack is an excellent answer to a younger population but using traditional materials. Thoroughly finished throughout and an excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece.
SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops but it can fit 15″ machines as well. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We make sure this bag is built to last.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lauhala Wine Bag (Assorted Colors Set of 6)
Wine lovers and those who love gifting bottles of wine will love this Lauhala Philippine souvenir. This is very well made and is perfect for gift wine forwarding. It is reusable that one can also use it to forward a bottle with it for the next receiver. Most important of all, it is environmentally friendly.
For wholesale Philippine souvenir inquiries and orders just send us a message for price quotation. We are a supplier, manufacturer and exporter of Philippines souvenirs. Send us a message for bulk order inquiries.
The raw materials are sourced from Guihulngan and La Libertad. Our craftsmen strip the leaves to extract the fiber. The lauhala (pandanus) leaves is then air-dried and woven into our products. It is worth noting that pandan fiber is very strong and resilient, ensuring that any bag you purchase will be durable and versatile. We reinforce this with close inspection of finished bags to maintain consistently high quality standards.
We strive hard to keep our bags affordable, and follow through by accepting back orders from customers. This is very helpful if they need a quantity greater than our available stock. Our artisans also derive real benefit from working with us, due to our adherence to the principle of fair trade. In practice, it translates to higher compensation and value that can keep up with the cost of living.
- HANDMADE – This unique native lauhala wine bag is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS –We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our bags are environment friendly and produced using sustainable farmed lauhala fibers.
- UNIQUE – This Philippine souvenir is an excellent answer to a synthetic world that ironically using traditional native fibers is considered unique.
- AFFORDABLE – We take pride that the products come from Subida’s weaving team and straight to our clients’ hands, this reduces the cost down dramatically.
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We make sure our bags are built to last with proper care.
Check out our Philippine souvenir bestseller.
Follow us on Facebook | Subida Souvenirs Facebook Page
|Choose your color||