Lauhala Vayo Bag
- Made of air-dried pandanus fibers
- 4″ W x 13″L x 16″H
We are a supplier, manufacturer and exporter of Philippine souvenirs and handicrafts. For wholesale inquiries about this bag and other Philippine souvenirs and crafts, just send us a message for price quotation.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lauhala Vayo Bag
Utility and simplicity is the best thing about the Lauhala Vayo bag making it a must-have Philippine souvenir. This native handwoven craft is from our line of pandan bags. This variant is a large bag that is both useful and simple . It’s a wise and fashionable companion to the grocery store or the market to carry your goods.
The main raw materials are sourced from Guihulngan, Negros Oriental Philippines. The birth of this beautiful Philippine souvenir start with craftsmen harvesting pandan leaves. They strip the leaves to extract the fiber then air-dried and later woven into our products. It is worth noting that pandan fiber is very strong and resilient, ensuring that any bag you purchase will be durable and versatile. Strict inspection of finished bags is enforced to maintain consistently high quality standards.
We accept back orders from wholesalers when they need a quantity greater than our available stock. Our weavers derive real benefit from working with us because of our adherence to the principle of fair trade. In practice, it translates to higher compensation and value that can keep up with the cost of living.
The Lauhala Vayo Bag is
- HANDMADE – This unique native handbag is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS –We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our bags use sustainable farmed fibers making it environmentally friendly.
- UNIQUE – This Philippine souvenir is an excellent answer to a synthetic world that ironically using traditional native fibers is considered unique.
- AFFORDABLE – We take pride that the products come from Subida’s weaving team and straight to our clients’ hands, this reduces the cost down dramatically.
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We make sure our bags are built to last with proper care.
Check out our Philippine souvenir bestseller.
Follow us on Facebook | Subida Souvenirs Facebook Page
|Choose your color||