Bamboo Coin bank
- Accommodates all Philippine coins
- Turns into a beautiful flower pot or ikebana vase.
- Carefully harvested and selected bamboo
- Traditional non-chemical bamboo treatment
- Polished and triple coated with mineral oil
- Wrapped with special organic black fiber
- Chevron pattern friendship bracelet
- Macrame material
- Durable and can be used in all weather
- Made by local weavers
We recommend you choose AP CARGO COLLECT as shipping option for this item (Less than P100 shipping fee, payable upon receipt of item)
Shaoi Clutch Bag
The Shaoi Clutch Bag is a Philippine souvenir that is both beautiful and eco-friendly. This biodegradable bag can be your daily driver for iPads, purses and personal kits. It is woven with bold colors and sports a quick don lauhala button.
A proud product by the women of La Libertad, Negros Oriental | Design by Shaoi
We accept back orders from wholesalers when they need a quantity greater than our available stock. Our weavers derive real benefit from working with us because of our adherence to the principle of fair trade. In practice, it translates to higher compensation and value that can keep up with the cost of living.
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.