Love Potion Gayuma
Mix your favorite perfume or cologne into the bottle of potion ingredients, and it is claimed that, in some intangible way, the person you’re wooing will see you as softer, more romantic and more attractive, and thus easier to fall in love with.
This is concocted by a female shaman from 20 kinds of herbal medicines from the hills of Siquijor. She claims that it is known to have magical powers and bring good luck charm and fortune to the bearer as well in starting a business.
NEVER BRING TO FUNERAL WAKE OR CEMETERY
- Scale model replica of the King of Downhill Carts – Ligiron
- Made of bamboo
- Made in the Philippines
Miniature Tricycle – Dumaguete BlackMiniature tricycle
- Made of metal
- Handlebar and wheels are operational
- Great decoration item
- Inspirational conversation piece
- Measures 4 x 5 x 4 inches
Watch this video of Andy by Rappler – https://youtu.be/zmQOJi05pQs
Native Spoon and Fork (Set of 5)
Our dining utensils are patiently and loving formed with bamboo handles and coconut shell heads, then polished with virgin coconut oil to give them a gentle sheen that doubles as a way of protecting the utensils themselves
Philippine Dreamcatcher – Dream 001
- Our take on the dreamcatcher closely follows the original Native American design
- Made by Subida shaman artist from Negros Oriental
- Indigenous materials like coconut shells, twine and colorful stones and wooden beads are user
- Our shaman artist add decorative flourishes by attaching one-of-a-kind adornments in each dreamcatcher
- Even when considered purely as physical objects, our dreamcatchers make beautiful gifts, keepsakes, adornments
- Finally, it is a great conversation piece
Philippine Dreamcatchers | No two will ever be the same
Siquijor Kapinan Money Charm
The Siquijor Kapinan Money Charm is a superstitious Philippine souvenir. Simply place the charm wherever you customarily keep or store cash, such as a purse or drawer or safe, and its purported effect is to add extra money and prevent that place from ever being completely drained of cash.
This is concocted by a female shaman from several elements and herbs from the hills of Siquijor. She claims that it is known to have magical powers and bring good luck charm and fortune to the bearer as well in starting a business.
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.
Thread the string through the hole in the bamboo paddle. Take the end of the string and wrap the string in the long end of the kasing in a clockwise manner. Give it a pull and the sound made by this little toy is reminiscent to the whistling of a Bamboo grove during a cool and windy day.
This toy is made almost entirely out of Bamboo; naturally seasoned and treated using traditional methods so its child safe.