Bamboo Wine Holder
- Wine holder holds one bottle
- Bottle stays diagonal and keeps wine cold after opening
- Durable, lightweight bamboo material
- Set this on any table or countertop
- Great home decor piece
Lauhala Vayo Bag
- Made of air-dried pandanus fibers
- 4″ W x 13″L x 16″H
We are a supplier, manufacturer and exporter of Philippine souvenirs and handicrafts. For wholesale inquiries about this bag and other Philippine souvenirs and crafts, just send us a message for price quotation.
Coco Table Mat Set
Contains: 2 Placemats, 1 Hot pad, 2 Coaster pads, 2 Glass Covers / Table napkin holder
Each item is is crafted from discs of coconut shell, smoothed and polished, and interwoven with a lacework of fine abaca cord. All materials are locally sourced and completely free of chemicals and toxins.
Native Spoon and Fork (Set of 5)
Our dining utensils are patiently and loving formed with bamboo handles and coconut shell heads, then polished with virgin coconut oil to give them a gentle sheen that doubles as a way of protecting the utensils themselves
Love Potion Gayuma
Mix your favorite perfume or cologne into the bottle of potion ingredients, and it is claimed that, in some intangible way, the person you’re wooing will see you as softer, more romantic and more attractive, and thus easier to fall in love with.
This is concocted by a female shaman from 20 kinds of herbal medicines from the hills of Siquijor. She claims that it is known to have magical powers and bring good luck charm and fortune to the bearer as well in starting a business.
NEVER BRING TO FUNERAL WAKE OR CEMETERY
Bamboo Phone Amplifier
Handmade Made Eco Friendly Portable Bamboo Phone Amplifier
Amplify the Sound of your Mobile Cell Phone & Make your Music Sound great
Look Good & Go Green For the Love of Music
Proudly all natural – just plain bamboo, nothing else
Made by Jovencio Ba-ay
Coral Turtle 5 by Angelo delos Santos₱1,500.00
Subida Native Backpack
- HANDMADE – This unique native backpack is 100% handmade with love by Subida weavers.
- CONSCIOUS – We adhere to a conscious responsibility of fair trade with our weavers. Our ECO FRIENDLY bags are produced using sustainably farmed pandan fibers.
- UNIQUE – This backpack is a defiance to modernity and machinery by using native materials and human skill. Excellent attention to detail makes this woven backpack a unique piece and a perfect Philippine souvenir.
- SPACIOUS – Perfect for 13″ laptops. Throw in a book and some gadgets in the mix and it will still have some room to spare
- TOUGH – Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. What people do not see is a Cordura™ lining that makes the bag built for carrying heavy loads.
- Chevron pattern friendship bracelet
- Macrame material
- Durable and can be used in all weather
- Made by local weavers
We recommend you choose AP CARGO COLLECT as shipping option for this item (Less than P100 shipping fee, payable upon receipt of item)
Bamboo Coin bank
- Accommodates all Philippine coins
- Turns into a beautiful flower pot or ikebana vase.
- Carefully harvested and selected bamboo
- Traditional non-chemical bamboo treatment
- Polished and triple coated with mineral oil
- Wrapped with special organic black fiber
Kadang Kadang – Nimbus 2000
- Made of selected and treated bamboo
- Tapered handle
- Flat bamboo step for feet comfort
- Can be used with or without shoes
- Bamboo dowels as nails
- Hours of fun for the family
Coco-Bamboo Kitchen Utensils – Set of 5
Avoid damage of scratch-sensitive interior coating with this Philippine souvenir is made of non-scratch materials for non-stick pots and pans.
Color: dark brown heads / yellow handles
Weight: approx 250 gram each
Material: Smoothened Coconut shell heads | Ergonomic handles are made from finely selected bamboo
Philippine Souvenirs – SUBIDA SOUVENIRS
Handmade Philippine Souvenirs
The aim of Subida Souvenirs is to showcase some of the finest handmade Philippine Souvenirs online.
We offer you a range of high quality artisanal works and souvenirs. Most are sourced and crafted in Negros Island, Siquijor, Bohol and Cebu to name a few. We bring to one place all the best Philippine souvenirs made in the country.
Philippine Souvenirs for Everyone
Looking for a unique and special Philippine souvenir to take home as a memento of your trip? Or do you want something unique to give as a gift for someone special? We have a wide selection of items and we’re confident you’ll surely find something that suits your taste in Subida Souvenirs.
Take your time browsing our online store for gifts, including basketry, traditional toys, local organic products, jewelry, souvenirs, artwork, delicacies and more.
Write about us in Social Media and use the hashtag: #suportaLokal
THE ENGINE BEHIND SUBIDA SOUVENIRS
We are most privileged to recognize the steadily growing pool of artists, designers, artisans and store staff who contribute to the development of the products of which we at Subida are always very proud. The people who form our community, who usually take a backseat, are the same people we are committed to bringing to the fore. This is our constant, continuing quest.